Handling of Personal Information
Nakamoto & Associates Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) considers that it is the responsibility of the Company to carry out its business activities to protect the privacy and personal information.
Regardless of application, inquiry, email or telephone inquiry from our web page, we will handle the information that can identify a specific individual specified by the customer (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) as follows.
- Personal information is information that can identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
When we collect personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection and collect personal information within the necessary range.
- We will endeavor to properly manage the acquired personal information and prevent leakage, falsification, and unauthorized intrusion of personal information.
- In principle, we will not provide or disclose the acquired personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
・ When there is a formal written cooperation request or inquiry from a person who has legal inquiry authority
・ With the consent of the customer
- If you wish to inquire about or correct your personal information, we will respond only if we can confirm that you are the customer by the method specified by our company.
- We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by us and other norms, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.